The Fam!

The Fam!
All Us Huttons

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Better put on your shoes outside the bathroom window.

Ok, I'm back and had fun. But, man, I have got to add another thing to my abhor list -

I HATE it when you're on a weekend retreat with all the sweet ladies in the world - -in fact, they're ladies that are so feminine and gentle that they are the definitions listed under 'True Lady' in the World class of world class book of etiquette - if that even existed. And they you're in the same room with them and you have to have gas but if you did they would melt into these blobs of rose smelling puddles, never to be seen again.

So the whole weekend, you have a stomach ache, you're afraid to laugh too hard and can't even go to the bathroom to release pressure because it's so pent up, the trees would move outside the busted widows should it . .uh . . escape.

I hate that. Really a lot.

5 comments:

Dana said...

Nice, Jackie....very nice!

jenn said...

oh my goodness, did you smell me?

Jamie said...

I'm not sure what to say to this one...;)

andrew said...

TMI, Jackie, TMI!!

Amy said...

Silly, silly me... I open your blog with great anticipation to read your deep thoughts as to the retreat, and what do I get - GAS!?!?!

Thanks for keeping me on my toes, girl... I never know just what to expect!!

I love you!