The Fam!

The Fam!
All Us Huttons

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

In my day

Ok. Have to say it, even though my age now must be getting into the 'old lady' stage.

What in the world is up with all the tight shirts on girls that are less than thin???? And the 'muffin' pants thing? Why in the world do girls think it looks good (maybe even sexy?) to parade around in shirts that are over their belly button while their pants are low, unbelievably tight and overshadowed by their belly's???? Why is it cool to show off every single lump you have above the bra strap and below the bra strap and between the shoulder straps of their bra (and this is when they wear a bra - - gag!!!!) Is it just me or does this seem to be a really low bred thing? Even though people I know people with money who do the same thing, does it look unbelievably tacky to anyone else but me?

Am I way too old or what? In my day, we hid that stuff -I still do! In my day we wouldn't show our belly buttons unless we were wearing a 2 piece. In my day, we did our best to have and show a little class.

That's it, isn't it? I'm too old.

Well, thank the Lord for age!

2 comments:

jenn said...

you are not too old, because i feel the EXACT SAME WAY and i know that i am not old (ha ha!)
i don't want to see that garbage either. i want to cover them up. i feel like the pot today, or maybe the kettle...since i've been constantly pulling my top back where it belongs (sorry guys)but i too try to keep it covered!
*Jacko i love you dearly and appreciate you so much. and just incase you wonder, i know you love me too (wouldn't one have to to "put up" with me!) :) hee hee!
love ya!

Cryssy said...

If it IS an age thing....then the 20s just became OLD!! I seriously think those girls should be arrested for indecent exposure! Ewwwwwwww. SO SO gross! Tony's sister wants to dress their niece that way and although she isn't a fatty she is 13-14! Aaaa no.