The Fam!

The Fam!
All Us Huttons

Monday, October 30, 2006

On the Heavier side

Besides being afraid of frightening wildlife, I have learned so many things this last weekend.

I learned not to expect people to act a certain way. They never do.

I learned that some people must be handled very, very carefully, because sometimes learning to grow up just isn't as important as feeling accepted. Some people just aren't ready for it.

I learned that the love I had for Amy Lamore, which I thought was as deep as they come, could get even deeper.

I learned that I am loved. Me. By Jennifer and Amy and Lorene and Sharon and Tina and Kim and Betty and Mildred, and Rosie - - these people really love me, maybe as much as I love them. Wow.

I learned that God sometimes uses my big mouth to His advantage.

And I learned that immarturity reigns. And You know what? The world hasn't and won't stop because it does. I learned that I have grown to be able to smile through and past it, and come out the other side a little wiser - not angry or irritated.

It was a good weekend.

2 comments:

jenn said...

and you ARE a writer! this was much better than "gas". Great blog! i love the different ways the same event is interpreted we all experianced the same things but came away with different thoughts. i love your interpretation of the weekend. i hope that you never forget how much you ARE loved nor by how many people! (my name was first!!) :) and can i just say...(hear this loud) #15 #15, oh come on!!!!
love you!!

Amy said...

I am honored, and grateful for the love you feel for me.