The Fam!

The Fam!
All Us Huttons

Monday, October 23, 2006

Room With a View

When I forget my keys (which is more times than not), I come into my house by way of the garage. It opens to the computer room, then right into the laundry room where you come up against the short hall way that leads to the rest of the house. On the wall facing the door coming in from the garage are two picture boards - you know, the ones where you stick pictures up and change them out periodically. It's a messy fun sort of thing that fits into my decor perfectly.

On my two boards are the grandbabies. Specifically, Kaia leaning back against the couch laughing so hard her little eyes are almost shut. Just above that is Rob and Brandee, hamming it up for the picture and then just across the way is Jaci holding a laughing Julie. There are tons of James, and Jarred and Julie and Jaci and Ruby and Brandee and Kaia.

And it hit me today, I love to come into the house and have these guys smiling at me like that. No matter how bad or rotten I feel, that shot of Kaia always makes me grin. Wadda great view.

Maybe I forget my keys on purpose.

4 comments:

Dana said...

Awwww...:)

jenn said...

isn't that just too sweet! :)

andrew said...

See Tangat.

Cryssy said...

How do I get your "other" grandson on the board?