The Fam!

The Fam!
All Us Huttons

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Power

Was reading Amy's blog and I got to thinking, what would I do for me with a whole paycheck? And it occurred to me . . man, nothing. Is my life so dull that I have no wishes? Where's my sense of Santa Clause?

It's due to the fact, of course, that for some reason, I am Robert's weakness. I can't figure out why, but he is absolutely nuts about me. I don't even know if he has it in him to say no to me. Honestly, I can't think of a thing, for me, that I need or even really want because he makes sure I have it all.

Man, what kind of power trip is that?

It occurred to me that if I chose to, I could be a real 'less than desirable' wife. I could spend, spend, spend, and complain and squander and use.

Wow - like I said before, what a power trip.



5 comments:

jenn said...

too cool! i want one like that!!!! :)

Ceal said...

Jackie it is wonderful to be so content. After all, that is what we are commanded to do is be content in all things. Hard to do sometimes. What a blessing that Robert is in your life.

Cryssy said...

Oooo oooo, me too. How did we get so blessed???!!!! I ask Tony that question all the time. Why me? And why does he put up with me? And how grateful I am to have him? And of course how much I love and adore him. Sometimes, I wish he'd say no though...

The Johnsons said...

I'm glad you and Robert have such a good relationship. It's always good to hear about solid relationships from people who have been down the road before you.

Gregg tells me "no." To be honest, I don't really mind, because it's good for me to hear it sometimes. I'm scared I'd become ungrateful about things if he didn't. That's just me though. He keeps me grounded.

Amy said...

You lucky broad.