The Fam!

The Fam!
All Us Huttons

Monday, October 09, 2006

The tap

Don't you hate it when you have that little tick in the back of your head that taps consistently that there is something . . .something . .

Something either that you forgot, or that is wrong somewhere . .

Like you left the iron on as your flight takes off for Hawaii. Or you didn't close the door to the stall or the feed room and you're getting into bed. Or you've got that tapping telling you that there is someone hurt, or scared or in trouble.

I have been dealing with that tick for a while, more today than most days. And I question myself . . what? What is it? Is it the stuff with the Church? Is it the stuff with my sister? Are Brandee and Rob ok? Does Jaci need me?

WHAT?

And it hit me,right between the eyes - Barbara.

And I guess I won't be feeling the end of that tap for a while. Oh, I pray it will go on for a while.

No comments: