The Fam!

The Fam!
All Us Huttons

Sunday, October 01, 2006

My idea of a list

Erin and Dana have a list . . Well, I'm not sure what I want to do before I die, but I am starting a list of things I abhor - not simply hate . . That word just don't cut it. This list is a beginning . . Certainly there are things I have blocked that are psychologically too painful to remember.

I absolutely abhor:
1. When you work out with your headphones on and you get sweat that goes down into your ear canal.

2. When you wear flip flops and don't notice the white cracked nasty lump of leather that is supposed to be your heel until you're talking to someone about the "Cute flip flops you bought in Hawaii . . See?"

3. When you have a 'bat in the bat cave' and no one tells you even though when you're talking to them it goes in and out, in and out each time you breath.

4. When you are talking to someone on a really hot day (there's lots of them here) and suddenly you realize they're not standing close to you, actually leaning back a little because you either (a) forgot the deodorant or ( b) forgot the toothpaste. In either case, it's too late. The damage has been done. Honestly, they should have said something.

5. When you laugh and accidentally have gas. (It's never a quiet one at those times, is it? And you're never on anything other than a pew or hard wood surface.)

6. When someone else has gas and acts like you didn't hear it.

7. Or when someone else has gas that is inaudible, but olfactory and they act innocent.



That should do for a starter.

5 comments:

Jaci said...

bats in a bat cave??? is that a booger in your nose???

The Johnsons said...

Gas is on your list a lot. Interesting.

jenn said...

that is so funny! i'm sorry i'm laughing that the things that bother you so much, you are hillarious and i missed you yesterday!

Amy said...

I'm feeling a little "uncomfortable" with all the flatulent talk going on here... have Dana and Erin been "spilling the beans" about my espisode in College Station????

Ceal said...

I'm with Jaci what is bat in the bat cave? That's a new one for me!