The Fam!

The Fam!
All Us Huttons

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Speaking Jah

Just got off the phone with James. I heard - - "Uh . . . . sis tell a mach reaa laa ca tum?"

He meant - - "Grandmother? What would be your ideas about the situation in North Korea?"

I heard - - "Wall ooo seek a no cheese kell uh. Mee mee see two?"

He meant - - "I would have to disagree with that assessment, paternal grandparent. Would you care to hear my assessment?"

So I hollered at Jaci, I said; "JACI! What in the world is he saying?"
She said she had no idea.

He said; "Quir telll a mach see cha cha. Wheeze wah a mel-ga."

Which translates; - "puzzling. How is one to respect their elders when the elders in question have a problem with English?"

3 comments:

Jaci said...

what a great convo!!! LoLs .. good talking to you today!!! Talk to you tomorrow .. hopefully with more news??!?!? Pray for us!!!! Love ya

Amy said...

I'm sure the day will come when he'll think we are hard to understand!! I'm impressed with the spelling of those words; like the guy below who makes us prove we are indeed human; who gets to make up those words???

jenn said...

you make me laugh!! i love you and i think that the interpretations were great!!