The Fam!

The Fam!
All Us Huttons

Monday, October 02, 2006

It's war

And what's up with all the Kamah-kazie moths? Is there something goin on in south Texas I'm unaware of? Is there some secret sect of Moth-a-bans that send moths on suicidal missions - - hurling themselves into American radiators, happy to give their lives for the chance to clog radiators with their fuzzy corpses? Are they run by a crazy skinny Luna named O-Motha-been-flutterin, who's hiding out in the crank shaft of a john deer tractor that sits on the side of the road, rusting? Calling the shots - - if he's still alive.


It makes me so happy - - - nay, it makes me proud to do my best to hit as many that comes my way, then scrub the front of the infidel red (very red) Vibe and then go for a ride . . .just because.
(heh, heh, heh)


If it's war they want . . Bring it on, baby.

1 comment:

jenn said...

i thinks its funny, the different interpretations of the SAME situations. you laugh, and they aggrivate the poo out of me, i mean how many times do i have to spray my windshield on the way home?!!!
you make me smile! i love you!