The Fam!

The Fam!
All Us Huttons

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

I Have No Life

Went to the stables, like I do every noon time after my sister and I have lunch, and was thoroughly cussed out by my horse. I don't know when she got so snotty . . . maybe she never was very nice.

It's hot and her water wasn't cool (hey, it sits in the sun . . .there's nothing I can do about that, alright? (MAN!) And she was out of hay. And the fans simply moved the hot air from one side of the barn to the other . . it didn't suck anything remotely cool across her little pampered back.

So it's not paradise . . .but hey, she didn't need to act like that. And I certainly never taught her those words.

Stupid barn cat.


The mini even punctuated everything she called me with a tiny little "uuhh huuu!" and a stamp of his pathetic little after-thought of a hoof.



I really need to get out more.


3 comments:

Ceal said...

LOL, yes Jackie you do need to get out more. I am not sure which one is more sad, the bugs or the horses. Go get a pedicure.

The Johnsons said...

poor mini...

jenn said...

those darn barn cats, spreading their mischeif to perfectly innocent tess!