The Fam!

The Fam!
All Us Huttons

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

I think I'm gonna puke

There are things in everyone's life that scare them so bad, make them SO nervous that they can't function right. You can't concentrate and you shake, and your stomach is rock hard all the way to your sternum. Could be taking charge of a situation, getting up in front of people, singing in front of people . . whatever.

With me it's sending off my writing for possible publication. Or entering my artwork in competition.

Just found out that my profile will be published in Horse Ilustrated in January of 2007. And the magazine runs a book publishing company and they want to see my book.

I think I'm gonna throw up. This is what I've wanted since I could scrawl a 'J' and I think I'm gonna puke.

PRAYERS!!!!

Can we say it louder?

8 comments:

Cryssy said...

Do it GIRL!!!! That is awesome!! The good thing about sending things off is if they don't like it or turn you down....it isn't in your face! I could send things all day long just don't make me talk to someone face to face. My boss keeps trying to get me to help customers....ah no!

Ceal said...

Congrats Jackie. I know that it will work out to be what God knows you need in your life. Prayers have been and will continue to be lifted up for you.

The Johnsons said...

Weel, if there is any reason to puke - this would be a good one... What a compliment that they want to see your book! Congrats!

Dana said...

WOW! I am so jealous of you right now! What an amazing adventure! You know you would regret it if you didn't let them see it. If you need help dropping it in th mail, I'll hold the barf bag for you if you as you do it. WOO HOO!!!!

Rob said...

hey jackie its brandee.....congrats. from what you had told me about it, i knew it would go places....thats awesome.... love ya

jenn said...

yippy!!!! i'm so excited for you! and as dana holds the bag as you walk to the mailbox, i'll hold your hair!!! :) I know it will be great!

Amy said...

You are going to have lots of people saying "I knew her when!!"
So happy for you!! Gives me courage to send mine off again!!

jenn said...

Rosie says: You always amaze me and make me so.....proud that you are my SISTER!!!! Go ahead and get the puke out of the way and DO IT!!!! God gave you this wonderful talent for writing and we have to bless others with our gifts from God. love, Rosie